Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: No Intention of Going To 160, I Want Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: No Intention of Going To 160, I Want Williams

COLORADO SPRINGS, Co. - Former unified 154-pound champion "Swift" Jarrett Hurd shared his thoughts on his ring return taking place Saturday, January 25 against Francisco Santana live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want Williams vs Charlo first. Maybe he can fight Castano for the WBO first.

Comment

I'm actually fine with the rematch before the Charlo fight. Now Charlo just can't lose again this time or it'll be the same thing all over again lol.

Comment

In Philadelphia on business. Got my tickets last night and going tomorrow night. I think it will be an action packed fight.

Comment

Move out of mommy's house!
          Last edited by wrecksracer; 01-17-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

If he staying at 154 then he really needs to figure out a way to keep his weight down and stay closer to 154 in between fights that will be key for him. We Shall see how he looks next week on the scale, if he looks drain and if he is even able to make weight

Hurd likes having that size advantage

Comment

Wait so why did he back out in the first place? Drug testing? Lmao?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                I'm actually fine with the rematch before the Charlo fight. Now Charlo just can't lose again this time or it'll be the same thing all over again lol.
                No sir! If Williams wins tomorrow, it's time for Charlo vs. Williams. Hurd can go give Tony Harrison a rematch. I'm cool with that!

Comment

Hurd is overrated imo. Went a close fight with Lara... the knockdown got him the win. Given the whole landscape of 154 imo it’s all overhyped. In time nobody will care for it because one Charlo scared of moving up and losing again. Williams got sparked by Jermall. Harrison lost to Hurd..

I wouldn’t be surprised if Danny Garcia at 154 can hurt these guys too. Swift Garcia imo would be small Super Welter compared to the “top” guys there now

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    No sir! If Williams wins tomorrow, it's time for Charlo vs. Williams. Hurd can go give Tony Harrison a rematch. I'm cool with that!
                    IF? Why are so many people on here so low on JRock?

Comment

Working...
                    X