Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ja'Rico O'Quinn Aims To Impress in TV Debut on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ja'Rico O'Quinn Aims To Impress in TV Debut on Showtime

World ranked Ja'Rico O'Quinn is all set to showcase his skills for the first time on a national platform, as the Michigan standout competes tonight on Showtime with the card being presented by Salita Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eff Pandas, this show on SHO, is for you! Enjoy! Tony Harrison, get your "ish" together! Harrison vs. Hurd II. MAN UP!

Comment

I have to find out who this Ja-Rum-Rico-Suave is, and watch some of his fights.

Ja'Rico mang, I feel cheated to have a weird normal name.

More after I watch his work on youtube.

Comment

O’quinn lets go Champ!

This young man Uncle was the foundation of me in boxing some 37 years ago where we would get a ride from his party store on Harper & Van Dyke down to the Coleman A Young Rex center, or go spar at Martins Rec. and he would pay these old school fighters with prison records to train us out of his pocket for training amateur fighters. I say this to say the discipline received over the years throughout the process made me who I am today and I have been in the presence of greats, in sports and professional business people, O’quinn your name and desire speaks volumes. Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
        X