Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Sr, Jorge Arce - Face To Face at Rematch Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Sr, Jorge Arce - Face To Face at Rematch Presser

The "Great Mexican Champion" and Hall of Famer, Julio Csar Chvez, and multi-division world champion, Jorge "Travieso" Arce, officially announced their exhibition rematch, which takes place on Saturday, March 7, at the Center Use Center of Hermosillo. The bout will headline a card presented by 2M Promotions and the JC Chavez Foundation with the support of the World Boxing Council, and there will be prominent Sonoran prospects in high-risk fights on the undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chavez Sr going back to fighting to repair his last name. Meanwhile JCC Jr is at home in boxers with a tub of sugar crisps in vanilla ice cream as a substitute for milk talking about “orale pa, we making weight, I’m in the gym 24/7, popete pasame las tortas con chorizo y queso qué tenemos qué estar fuerte para pelear dos roun...no mames guey!! Esa es la carne preparada al estilo Canelo? Con el clen y baboseria? Oye pasame el sorberto para el dulcito de nariz”

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Chavez Sr going back to fighting to repair his last name. Meanwhile JCC Jr is at home in boxers with a tub of sugar crisps in vanilla ice cream as a substitute for milk talking about “orale pa, we making weight, I’m in the gym 24/7, popete pasame las tortas con chorizo y queso qué tenemos qué estar fuerte para pelear dos roun...no mames guey!! Esa es la carne preparada al estilo Canelo? Con el clen y baboseria? Oye pasame el sorberto para el dulcito de nariz”
      you forgot about him with a fat joint in his hand, and some coke in a big big vile, or being set down in lines for easy snortage.

hahahahahbawhahahah funny

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        you forgot about him with a fat joint in his hand, and some coke in a big big vile, or being set down in lines for easy snortage.

hahahahahbawhahahah funny
        Lol I didn’t that’s what dulce de nariz is lol (nose candy)

Comment

Firme Fight

The 1st one was lit. I missed it, but seen it live on T.V. wish they would host it in TJ again so I could attend.

Comment

The tension is killing me

Comment

Too bad it's not at Vegas, we could have The Geezers at Caesars II.

Comment

Originally posted by JMMWchamp View Post
                The 1st one was lit. I missed it, but seen it live on T.V. wish they would host it in TJ again so I could attend.
                Lit?
                It was Travieso holding back against Chavez Sr, while he threw punches in bunches.

Let's not make it more than what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  Too bad it's not at Vegas, we could have The Geezers at Caesars II.
                  I'd buy a ticket

Comment

This will probably be better than Jacobs vs Chavez Jr.

Viva La Mexico!!

Comment

Working...
                    X