Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Paying No Attention To Hearn's 50-50 Talk For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Paying No Attention To Hearn's 50-50 Talk For Joshua

A few weeks ago, promoter Eddie Hearn - who represents WBA, IBO, IBF, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua - admitted that a 50-50 deal was likely the only way he could finalize a unification with WBC world champion Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When there isn’t a fight he is Anthony “Pin Drop” Joshua but when Wilder is signed Anthony “I will fight him Today” Joshua.....

AJ: I got mind control over Deontay. When he say shut up I be quiet but when he leave I BE TALKING AGAIN.....

BWAAWAWAWAWAHHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway I say AJ show up to the fight and they announce it then....

I am sure that unlike AJ Wilder will not care if he gets into the ring...

Let’s just make the fight Boys....

Same stipulation as Fury/Wilder 50/50 with rematch clause first fight in Vegas after AJ gets KOed next fight in UK

Oh and by the way.......

FIRST

Comment

It's what he does, he puts his demands out there and when those demands are met he comes out with something else.

Seriously anybody who thinks wilder hasn't been avoiding Joshua are purposely sticking their heads in the sand. The LDBC PBC fangimps know what's going on but it seems to be their job to lie about it.
      Last edited by DaNeutral.; 01-16-2020, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
        When there isn’t a fight he is Anthony “Pin Drop” Joshua but when Wilder is signed Anthony “I will fight him Today” Joshua.....

AJ: I got mind control over Deontay. When he say shut up I be quiet but when he leave I BE TALKING AGAIN.....

BWAAWAWAWAWAHHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway I say AJ show up to the fight and they announce it then....

I am sure that unlike AJ Wilder will not care if he gets into the ring...

Let’s just make the fight Boys....

Same stipulation as Fury/Wilder 50/50 with rematch clause first fight in Vegas after AJ gets KOed next fight in UK

Oh and by the way.......

FIRST

Yeyy congrats getting 1st in. Shame you talked a bag full of bollocks, clearly the duck will continue..

Comment

Like Shelly Finkel told Radio Raheem, '' After Deontay KO's Tyson Fury, we will ( Maybe ) make the offer ''.

You're the B-side Josh.

Comment

No way Eddie risks his golden goose against Wilder, after the way the obese midget mexican ruined him.

Talk is cheap. AJ stays fighting the obese and the elderly of the division only.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Yeyy congrats getting 1st in. Shame you talked a bag full of bollocks, clearly the duck will continue..
              Wilder is fighting #1 guy in the world. End of story.

You cant be ducking when your fighting #1 guy.

Comment

Lol deontay just made a very valid point which made Joshua look very bad.It just shows you how lame and pathetic the British people are lol

Comment

One thing is sure, imo.

If (big IF) Wilder wins vs Fury, he'll have the better resumee among the two and hence he'll have all the motivations to ask *at least* 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    Wilder is fighting #1 guy in the world. End of story.

You cant be ducking when your fighting #1 guy.
                    So for all that time when Joshua was #1 and the Wilder fans were claiming Joshua was ducking, you are now confirming that was all BS.

Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Working...
                    X