No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Eyes Lucas Browne Clash For March or April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price Eyes Lucas Browne Clash For March or April

Olympic bronze medal winner David Price is looking to get back in the ring in the coming months. Price, coming off a TKO win over David Allen, was last in the ring back in October, when he came in on late notice to face dangerous puncher Derek Chisora. Price was stopped in four rounds at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice punchbag opponent

Comment

Yes PLEASE!!!

Comment

Price is beginning to remind me of Lee Marvin's doomed B2 robot fighter from "The Twilight Zone" episode "Steel".

Comment

Thanks Eddie Hearn....

Comment

Browne will come at him like Chisora did. Pricey doesn't need that kind of smoke. He'd be better off fighting Hunter.

Comment

Browne is 40 almost 41 years old and their skill levels are nowhere near the same level. Price needs a highlight reel KO and this would probably be it.

hope it does not happen but that's just me.

Comment

David Price's semi-truck right hand knocks this Hells Angel off the highway and into a ditch.

Comment

Make it happen!!!! Price will lay him out. Browne got stopped by a body shot in 3 rounds by David Allen. Price beat Allen to a pulp. 2 different fights but Browne was also down against Sokolowski as well. Browne's resistence is gone. He was never that good & I always questioned his power as he KO'd lesser opposition. He should have 3 losses as I think Rudenko edged Browne in their fight years ago. What is Browne's best win? The Chagaev fight is tainted & it was clearly a case of Chagaev being fat & out of gas. That was more of a KO due to exhaustion. Rudenko is his best win but as I said before I thought he lost that fight. Before that it was a UD over fat/old Toney or Travis Walker. I never understood how so many people thought he was a legit contender.

Comment

55/45 fight in favor of Lucas Browne.

Price in my opinion made a mistake taking the Chisora 'The man was under-prepared'.

But as Price stated post fight? 'It was a business move etc'

Comment

Working...
                    X