Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury - Face To Face at LA Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury - Face To Face at LA Presser

Wilder, Fury Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder and undefeated lineal champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury continued their war of words and previewed their much anticipated rematch at a Los Angeles press conference on Monday before they square off Saturday, February 22 in a historic, joint FOX Sports PPV & ESPN+ PPV from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Mikey Williams, Ryan Hafey)

[Click Here To Read More]

I thought they weren't doing a press tour?

For the first fight, I was following all of this sh**t through the Showtime YouTube channel. I didn't even know this press conference was happening.

Comment

I wonder how much Fury paid to have that ugly suit made

Comment

Sheetshow...this has all the attributes of a small fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          I thought they weren't doing a press tour?

For the first fight, I was following all of this sh**t through the Showtime YouTube channel. I didn't even know this press conference was happening.
          Going by the complete lack of of big fight buzz and atmosphere, hardly anybody knew it was happening.

Comment

who's the "dosser" now, wearing that butt ugly suit and backwards trucker hat

Comment

With all the years of experience Arum has at "promoting," why doesnt he do his job? Nevertheless, these two are the bravest cats in the division and theyre fighting each other. Hearn is gonna go with the most "risk free" of his robots mandatories to choose from. Expect Hearn to milk his cash cow for all he can get from it....exclusively at home....the fear of overseas fights and fanatic fan hoopla at home is more than enough to keep dazn's pocket fat....

Comment

Why are these big men always wearing little people clothes

Comment

Fury looks like he has added to his gut.

Comment

Fury just needs a big ol' lollipop to finish off the look.

Comment

Working...
                    X