Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Golden Contract' Light Heavyweight Semis Set, March 20 At York Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Golden Contract' Light Heavyweight Semis Set, March 20 At York Hall

All of the 'Golden Contract' semifinalists now have a set date and location for their next ring adventure. The four remaining combatants for the light heavyweight batch of MTK Global's 'Golden Contract' tournament will next step foot in the ring on March 20 at York Hall in Bethnal Green, London, England. As is the case with all brackets-including those at featherweight and junior welterweight-the actual matchups will come via live blind draw during fight week, with the shows airing live on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom and ESPN+ in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

MTK Global Tournament Golden Contract.

I am excited that the Tournament is running perfect without hassle. Those semi-finals of 126, 140 and 175 lbs are getting great. Excellent work and Congratulation to MTK Global.

Comment

This MTK tournament is probably my favourite thing in boxing. I hope they do all the other weights over the next year or so

Comment

Working...
      X