Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Smith Drops, Batters Jesse Hart For Big Win in AC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Smith Drops, Batters Jesse Hart For Big Win in AC

Joe Smith, Jesse Hart Fight Photos Gallery - Atlantic City, New Jersey - In a crossroads battle at light heavyweight, Joe Smith (25-3, 20 KOs) showed his power was too much for Jesse Hart (26-3, 21 KOs), who failed to get revenge for his mentor Bernard Hopkins. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

First thing first who ever this Judge Kinney is or what ever his name is should be dragged out into the Atlantic Ocean outside the Estess center last night and have his head repeatedly placed under water and asked him , “ who paid you off “.
    94-92 Hart. Sitting there ringside I thought it was a shut out + 1 for the knock down. With that said Jesse Hart Looked very unprepared and slow. Smith just kept walking him down and Hart has no answer.
    Honestly at times he looked terrified, and I hate to say that. Some of his followers from Philadelphia had more fight in them than Jesse.
    And that’s that

Comment

Embarrassing performance by Hart. Good job on Smith’s part, but he would do really well to learn to cut off the ring to get a better angle on moving opponents.

Comment

War Joe Smith

Comment

Originally posted by clemenza View Post
          First thing first who ever this Judge Kinney is or what ever his name is should be dragged out into the Atlantic Ocean outside the Estess center last night and have his head repeatedly placed under water and asked him , “ who paid you off “.
          94-92 Hart. Sitting there ringside I thought it was a shut out + 1 for the knock down. With that said Jesse Hart Looked very unprepared and slow. Smith just kept walking him down and Hart has no answer.
          Honestly at times he looked terrified, and I hate to say that. Some of his followers from Philadelphia had more fight in them than Jesse.
          And that’s that
          Uncle Tony owns that judge

Comment

Working...
          X