No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tristan Kalkreuth Crushes Blake LaCaze in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tristan Kalkreuth Crushes Blake LaCaze in One Round

SAN ANTONIO-Jaime Munguia leaves a junior middleweight title reign in the rearview mirror as the unbeaten Tijuana, Mexico native begins his middleweight campaign. His first fight at the new weight comes versus veteran gatekeeper Gary 'Spike' O'Sullivan (30-3, 21KOs) in a 12-round bout Saturday evening live on DAZN from The Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. With a win, Munguia (34-0, 27KOs) will be groomed for a middleweight title fight later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really impressed with Mazion's positive personality, training knowledge, and skill set. He should be mentioned as one of the very top prospects.

Comment

Kid gonna be somebody with that size, speed, power and ring IQ!

Will keep a lookout for him!

Comment

another night of dazn mismatches.

Comment

This kid has a great head on his shoulders, a pops who isn’t all in the limelight (cough cough Eubanks, cough Garcia, cough cough Guerrero) and is surrounded by people keeping him focused. He could be something if Ronny enhances his talent.

Comment

Nothing like a 6-foot-8 guy who can’t keep the distance with the jab, swings wildly and leaves his chin up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Really impressed with Mazion's positive personality, training knowledge, and skill set. He should be mentioned as one of the very top prospects.
              Im very high on this prospect. Golden Boy needs to put this prospect Mazion on the fast pace towards a world title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Nothing like a 6-foot-8 guy who can’t keep the distance with the jab, swings wildly and leaves his chin up in the air.
                You are asking too much of a bum and i do not use the word bum lightly!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Mazion looks good been watching him for a while he's from Austin so I rock with him hopefully he can do things has Austin ever had a world champion before I don't think so Kirkland never won a major belt if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                  X