Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sonny Conto To Fight in A.C., Then Help Fury Prepare For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sonny Conto To Fight in A.C., Then Help Fury Prepare For Wilder

The first time Sonny Conto saw Tyson Fury up close he was around 11 years old. Fury was beating up a local boxer at the 2300 Theater in Philly as part of a "Philadelphia vs. Ireland" amateur showcase, Conto says, and he couldn't get enough.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Conto might be the most natural talent ive seen being pushed in a Hw division on short time span. I remember talking to his dad bf turning pro ,these guys got it going and hes a sure hate target on here if you like wilder bc he's that good and probably don't fit a CRITERIA, he'd already be one of wilders threats it would be like a young Wlad inexperienced vs a guy who hasn't improved much in ten years . lmao

For REAL boxing fans not PBC ones ,go look into this guys vids and training clips ,he looks like a young Klitchko and packs a good punch with good listening skills that SOME don't have .

Being he's once again helping fury its also more reason to put your money on Fury, most don't know his sparring partners because they don't actually really follow the class but with Conto added to an already sound group it ups Furys chances of really putting it on wilder.

Comment

Make sure Tyson does not remove the padding from his gloves again, Sonny.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Conto might be the most natural talent ive seen being pushed in a Hw division on short time span. I remember talking to his dad bf turning pro ,these guys got it going and hes a sure hate target on here if you like wilder bc he's that good and probably don't fit a CRITERIA, he'd already be one of wilders threats it would be like a young Wlad inexperienced vs a guy who hasn't improved much in ten years . lmao

For REAL boxing fans not PBC ones ,go look into this guys vids and training clips ,he looks like a young Klitchko and packs a good punch with good listening skills that SOME don't have .

Being he's once again helping fury its also more reason to put your money on Fury, most don't know his sparring partners because they don't actually really follow the class but with Conto added to an already sound group it ups Furys chances of really putting it on wilder.
        Agreed conto looks like he can develope into a really good fighter . He has good technique , packs enough power to keep guys honest , we will see how it holds up at a higher level . He has good head movement which is rare these days at heavy . And imo the most impressive thing about him is his foot work . Hes very light on his feet . Excited to see how he developes as he has alot of potential .

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
          Agreed conto looks like he can develope into a really good fighter . He has good technique , packs enough power to keep guys honest , we will see how it holds up at a higher level . He has good head movement which is rare these days at heavy . And imo the most impressive thing about him is his foot work . Hes very light on his feet . Excited to see how he developes as he has alot of potential .
          Easy to be light on your feet when your light, Usyk actually found that out at HW and was just a bit surprised how slower he was at near 220 or so .

Conto is a big muscle 6'4 guy he should be about 240 when hes developed and be a more power puncher type guy ,right now he'll probably learn footwork from Fury but that's never going to be his style ,he can really crush guys with his attributes I already told him awhile back hes a Marciano/Klitchko hybrid ,he agreed .

Sirenko , Dubois and Conto are actually the top guys coming up ,two under the radar and that's how it usually is because people don't know what they watch they cheerlead and parrot like zombies ,its what boxing fans do.

Comment

Easy to be light on your feet when your light, Usyk actually found that out at HW and was just a bit surprised how slower he was at near 220 or so .

Conto is a big muscle 6'4 guy he should be about 240 when hes developed and be a more power puncher type guy ,right now he'll probably learn footwork from Fury but that's never going to be his style ,he can really crush guys with his attributes I already told him awhile back hes a Marciano/Klitchko hybrid ,he agreed .

Sirenko , Dubois and Conto are actually the top guys coming up ,two under the radar and that's how it usually is because people don't know what they watch they cheerlead and parrot like zombies ,its what boxing fans do.
            I havent seen much of sirenko ,iam gonna look into him some more. But I couldnt agree more on the other two. I feel in the near future we are gonna have a stacked division and I cant wait. Just hopefully everyone will fight one another.

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
              I havent seen much of sirenko ,iam gonna look into him some more. But I couldnt agree more on the other two. I feel in the near future we are gonna have a stacked division and I cant wait. Just hopefully everyone will fight one another.
              The division is stacked it will just be more stacked with those guys and I don't think fury or wilder is around by then , however guys like Hrgovic and such are even more threatening to Joshua, Joshua bc that will be the guy holding the belts if not crowned undisputed at some point ( that's right Wilderettes )

I think Sirenko is the most threatening later on should Ali Bashir stay healthy as his trainer who was Manny stewards protégé . I also know he dropped DDD not long ago in the Povetkin camp bf that video interview went away and later had it out with Joyce in a rough session where little was held back , Sirenko next year is that guy that little will want to fight .

Comment

The division is stacked it will just be more stacked with those guys and I don't think fury or wilder is around by then , however guys like Hrgovic and such are even more threatening to Joshua, Joshua bc that will be the guy holding the belts if not crowned undisputed at some point ( that's right Wilderettes )

I think Sirenko is the most threatening later on should Ali Bashir stay healthy as his trainer who was Manny stewards protégé . I also know he dropped DDD not long ago in the Povetkin camp bf that video interview went away and later had it out with Joyce in a rough session where little was held back , Sirenko next year is that guy that little will want to fight .
                Agreed . I didnt hear about the sirenko sparring stories but I just watched all his fights I could find and did some reading , boxrec etc . This kid def passes the eyeball test. Great power , fluid combination puncher . Not too tall , but not too short and good body work to go with it ( too many heavyset are missing this ,body work is not a flicking jab to the solar plexus lol ) , and his defence looks good to , thanks for the find juggernaut, this kid is one to watch , I admittingly had only seen a highlight and hadnt followed thru with any research . The division is about to hit a new " golden era "if these guns pan out and more importantly FIGHT EACH OTHER .....but either way this is going to be a fun time for us real heavyweight fans !!

Comment

oh damn i was interested in seeing this Conto lad but now juggernutter claims hes legit then i suddenly lost any interest

Comment

Wow, you finally found an American heavyweight that you don't despise. It's usually nothing but Euro dicksucking from you.

I'm glad that at last there is a homegrown heavy that you can root for, that fits your CRITERIA.

Comment

Working...
                    X