Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul: 'I'm So F---ing' In To Fight Antonio Brown on DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Logan Paul: 'I'm So F---ing' In To Fight Antonio Brown on DAZN

YouTuber-turned-boxer Logan Paul and NFL All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown are embroiled in a Twitter feud that could potentially lead to a boxing match staged on DAZN. The two unpredictable showmen fired shots at each other Monday when Brown tweeted "Square up Logan Paul," garnering nearly 11,000 retweets. Paul fired back to the recently released and free agent pass-catcher by saying "I'd drop you faster than the Patriots." Paul's rebuttal and zinger garnered nearly 25,000 retweets, prompting online sports betting information platform Odds Shark to immediately release betting lines on a potential fight, making Paul a -2000 favorite, and Brown a +1000 underdog.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Antonio will beat the ***** out of him off stamina alone

Comment

Bookies trying to get that hate bet money. I'd be hard pressed not to put $10 on the football player

Comment

is this what DAZN is gonna come to? circus fights between youtubers and ex athletes?

Comment

I would watch the hell out of this stupid nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            is this what DAZN is gonna come to? circus fights between youtubers and ex athletes?
            They gotta make money somehow. With all the weak cowardly boxers of this generation, not enough good fights are being made to keep plenty of casuals interested.

I myself have never purchased DAZN. Just go to the bar they play it for free. Not even worth it these days to have fight night at your home anymore boxing wise.

UFC on the other hand, they booming.

Comment

“I’d drop you faster than the Patriots”

LMFAO!!!!

Comment

Twitter feud. I would die of embarrassment if I had anything to do with this garbage. Reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy".

Comment

If any Americans (excluding the MAGAgots) are still believing in this DA-ZASTER BS then you are complicit in the deconstruction of American boxing. These mollasuckas are transitioning to a you tube boxing platform. American boxers, DO NOT ASSIST! Andrade, you and Tevin are being completely disrespected with this upcoming Miami card. Devin (and his Pops), Andrade, Jacobs and Golden boy, jump ship now. Come back to Showtime/FOX/ESPN. You have no future growth whatsoever with DA-ZASTER. 130-135lbs could eventually be Tank, Devin, Loma, Ryan, GRJ, Teofoma, Commey, Abner, Lamont Roach, Santa Cruz, Farmer, berchelt, Robert Easter and dare I mention Mikey Garcia going back down to his natural weight. You don't need any DA-ZASTER fighters!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    “I’d drop you faster than the Patriots”

LMFAO!!!!
                    That was a great line. Paul has the power of a mouse so he definitely won't be dropping AB.

Comment

Working...
                    X