Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia is Ripped and Ready For Spike O'Sullivan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia is Ripped and Ready For Spike O'Sullivan

Jaime Munguia training camp photos gallery - Jaime Munguia (34-0, 27 KOs) hosted a media workout today at Boxers and Brawlers Boxing Club ahead of his 12-round middleweight fight against Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan (30-3, 21 KOs). The battle will take place Saturday, Jan. 11 at The Alamodome in San Antonio, TX and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be an easy warm up for Munguia!?

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
      I got spike by brutal KNOCKOUT.
      The odds against Spike are so prohibitive, I'm almost tempted to bet something on him.

After Ruiz vs Joshua I, one never knows.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
        I got spike by brutal KNOCKOUT.
        Spike will be brutally knocked out! He’s only just woken up after the Lemieux fight

Comment

Jeff horn dirty fighter

Jeff horns is nicknamed the dirty fighter of this era.. .he uses forehead to headbutt opponents face to mess up their faces....

Comment

Originally posted by Realdeal123 View Post
            Jeff horns is nicknamed the dirty fighter of this era.. .he uses forehead to headbutt opponents face to mess up their faces....
            Ahhhh, I think you're in the wrong thread bro. This is about Munguia vs O'Sullivan...

For the record, I'm not totally sold on Munguia yet but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say O'Sullivan has no chance in hell. Hopefully he doesn't get KO'd early and makes a decent fight of it but I don't see him lasting.

Comment

Ripped 🤔... he’s as lean as any fighter in a weight class should be at a minimum

Comment

Working...
              X