No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Duran Jr. Vows I'm Here To Create My Own Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Duran Jr. Vows I'm Here To Create My Own Legacy

When we hear the name Duran in boxing, we think of hands of stone. We reminisce over epic battles that spanned over five decades, one in particular against the then undefeated Ray Sugar Leonard more so the famous classic No Mas' which Duran openly said overshadowed the four weight world champion's achievements.
    [Click Here To Read More]

world title fight by the end of the year? yea sure.. Brains of Stone

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
      Lol reminds me of Salvador Sanchez’s bumass nephew lol.

Brains of stone! Lol

Comment

This dude is already 31 years old. I don't think its gonna happen for him.

Comment

what kind of horse**** thread is this?? the dude is 31...ancient for a welterweight. and in his last fight he lost to a 1-6 guy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
            Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by noone View Post
              what kind of horse**** thread is this?? the dude is 31...ancient for a welterweight. and in his last fight he lost to a 1-6 guy!!!
              Haha I was thinking the same thing. There was an article on Duran Jr a few weeks ago. I couldn’t understand it. But I figured, hey, it’s a piece on the boxing life of a legend’s son. That was fine...I guess. Now this? Please.... lol

Comment

Watching Chavez Jr. raking in the loot has got to be irksome to poor Robert. Like he missed the boat on a multimillion dollar scam, which he kinda did.

Comment

I'd like to see how far these guys would get without their famous daddies' surnames

Comment

Working...
                  X