Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis: If Rigondeaux Stops To Fight - He Will Hit The Canvas!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Solis: If Rigondeaux Stops To Fight - He Will Hit The Canvas!

Liborio Solis is very confident that he will knock off former world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux when they collide on February 8th. The bout will be part of the Showtime televised tripleheader, which is headlined by WBC featherweight world champion Gary Russell Jr. making a mandatory defense against challenger Tugstsogt "King Tug" Nyambayar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha Be careful what you say, meng. This guy Rigondeaux hits like a truck. And this is his real fighting weight.

Comment

Rigo wins by TKO within 5 rounds

Comment

Two Bantam's fighting with a combined age of 76 LOL

Comment

Although I got Rigondeux by stoppage.
          I like it when an Opponent goes into a hard fight with Confidence.

Comment

So Rigondeaux can suddenly make 118 now but he ducked the Super Series. wtf?

Comment

I wish Rigo had a more active career. Many call him boring but I really enjoy watching the guy do his defense magic

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                Although I got Rigondeux by stoppage.
                I like it when an Opponent goes into a hard fight with Confidence.
                It could be confidence but Solis could just be trying to sell the fight, which I totally understand. He's on crack if he really thinks he's knocking out Rigondeaux though.

Comment

Rigo

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
                  I wish Rigo had a more active career. Many call him boring but I really enjoy watching the guy do his defense magic
                  He's never been boring

Comment

IMO this fight right here should be the headliner. Russell Jr has been in so many boring fights, there will likely be boo birds chirping throughout.

Rigondeaux's last fight was a real blast furnace. I expect this one will be the same, although I don't expect Solis to be as sturdy as Ceja was.

Comment

Working...
                    X