Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I'd Love The Pacquiao Fight - But I Gotta Earn It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I'd Love The Pacquiao Fight - But I Gotta Earn It

Former four division world champion Mikey Garcia is still very much interested in securing a world title opportunity against WBA welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. Garcia returns to the ring next month, when he faces two division champion Jessie Vargas on February 29.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former four division world champion Mikey Garcia is still very much interested in securing a world title opportunity against WBA welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. Garcia returns to the ring next month, when he faces two division champion Jessie Vargas on February 29.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Mikey: "I just can't be waiting and waiting and waiting, I gotta get in the ring. If that match is presented to me, I will try to push as hard as I can to secure that fight."
    He's tired of waiting in the PBC camp. Probably why he went to DAZN.

Comment

Not interested. Maybe if he got 2 solid wins under his belt, but not now. Besides, Pacquiao should be hanging them up soon and the only fight I'd like to see him in is against Floyd.

Comment

I wanna see Mikey vs Tank.

Comment

Yeah don't become Amir Khan Mikey... You better than that

Comment

Earn it. Imagine that. Why can't Crawford admit that?

Comment

At least he has the right idea. I would hate for him to get the Pacquiao fight coming off a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                Pac is a PBC fighter lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  That was his own undoing. He could have stayed active if he wanted to. The reason why he wasn't as active because he was broken. That loss to Erroll Spence broke him both mentally and spiritually. He simply lost his will.

Comment

Let's take this one step at a time, Michael. Your confidence was surely shattered in your last appearance and not every fighter can fully recover from that. Great fighters like RJJ and Naseem Hamed were ruined by a single loss. The jury is out on you, son.

Comment

Working...
                    X