Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares vs. Carlos Morales Set For Garcia-Fonseca Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares vs. Carlos Morales Set For Garcia-Fonseca Card

The former king of the 135-division will inch closer towards one day regaining his throne as Jorge "El Nino de Oro" Linares (46-5, 28 KOs) returns in a 12-round fight against experienced contender Carlos "The Solution" Morales (19-4-4, 8 KOs) in the co-main event of Garcia vs. Fonseca.The event will take place Friday, Feb. 14 at Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif. and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At this point this a tough fight for Linares if his chin can hold up he'll win a close decision. Ha Garcia had a tough fight with Morales, we'll see how Linares style holds up against him
    Last edited by GreatRubdini; 01-06-2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
      At this point this a tough fight for Linares if his chin can hold up he'll win a close decision. Ha Garcia had a tough fight with Morales, we'll see how Linares style holds up against him
      Morales is at least moving up in weight so that should help Linares from getting KTFO.

Comment

How can a guy who's best win is Mercito Gesta be one of the top fighters in the world? Blows my mind..

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
          Morales is at least moving up in weight so that should help Linares from getting KTFO.
          You never know with Linares. That Toyogon guy hurt him in the 4th with a shot that didn't seem all that big. As amazingly gifted as he is & has always been, his chin & high susceptibility to facial damage has always been his downfall in every one of his losses. Hope he gets past this one easy bc I wanna see if they really wanna make the Garcia fight if he wins his fight. That is a serious crossroads match-up.

Comment

Linares lost at 140 but he’s still solid at 135.

He also more than likely took his opponent lightly and got beat for it.

Linares is still a top 10 135 talent and a good challenge for any youngster. I’d favor Him over Tank, Garcia but not over Haney or Lopez in terms of young talent.

Also remember that Linares can adjust, after losing to DeMarco he changed his style up and dominated a lot of good fighters. He’ll be fine at 135 and a great fight against Garcia.

Garcia and Linares are 2 good looking guys so that fight could sell well, just needs a lil build up which looks like that’s what they are pushing for.

Comment

I'm guessing Garcia-Linares will be next if they both win?

Comment

Good co feature..Morales can fight n at this point in linares career, I wouldn't be surprised to see Morales win.

Comment

Great Card!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    I'm guessing Garcia-Linares will be next if they both win?
                    Reynoso said he doesn’t think he’s ready yet but we’ll see

Comment

Working...
                    X