Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Memo Heredia is Very Happy With Jean Pascal's Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Memo Heredia is Very Happy With Jean Pascal's Performance

Angel "Memo" Heredia is very pleased with Jean Pascal's performance this past Saturday night in Atlanta, Georgia. The WBA world light heavyweight champion retained his title with a split decision victory over former champion Badou Jack. Pascal got off to a strong start and dropped Badou in route to building a big lead in the first half of the time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson fury. Get someone like this guy for this camp. U need much better conditioning, because as soon as u fatigue and do something like throw a lazy punch and/or pose for pictures too long, if you relax for one second, it's gonna be bad for you. If you can get in phenomenal shape, you can handle this dude

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
      Tyson fury. Get someone like this guy for this camp. U need much better conditioning, because as soon as u fatigue and do something like throw a lazy punch and/or pose for pictures too long, if you relax for one second, it's gonna be bad for you. If you can get in phenomenal shape, you can handle this dude
      Heredia is a terrible S&C coach. He’s only good for juicing the hell out of guys. There are much better S&C coach’s in boxing. A stiff, tight and roided Tyson Fury with all that weight lifting is in no way aided for a bout vs Wilder except for being an easier target to knockout.

Comment

I’m no doctor but Pascal looked juiced as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyPeri View Post
          I’m no doctor but Pascal looked juiced as hell.
          At least Badou Jack did not suffer like Pacman versus Memo Boy JMMarquez 4.
          Last edited by Letmaku; 01-05-2020, 02:05 PM.

Comment

News to me. Didn’t know Memo was helping Pascal. He did have a lil more stamina than usual.... could it be? Hopefully not

Comment

He came out with him on the ring walk and stood just behind Pascal outside the ropes when he was introduced.
              Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              News to me. Didn’t know Memo was helping Pascal. He did have a lil more stamina than usual.... could it be? Hopefully not

Comment

Oh now it makes sense ...

Comment

Working...
                X