Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vincent Feigenbutz Hires New Trainer For Caleb Plant Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vincent Feigenbutz Hires New Trainer For Caleb Plant Clash

German super middleweight and former WBA interim-champ Vincent Feigenbutz has once again changed his trainer. He will now, according to boxen1.com, be trained by Eduard Mchel and Kosta Patoulidis. Feigenbutz, who challenges IBF king Caleb Plant on February 15 in Nashville, was first to be trained by veteran and living legend Ulli Wegner but he wound up in the hospital with a broken leg. Then Torsten Schmitz was hired as trainer but that collaboration ended almost before it started due to what appears to be a lack of planning and coordination as Schmitz also trains Sophie Allisch in Berlin while Team Feigenbutz, based in Karlsruhe, had plans for a training camp in the Slovenian mountains.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't sleep on this guy ..he has pop and wouldn't be surprised if he stops Plant.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
      Don't sleep on this guy ..he has pop and wouldn't be surprised if he stops Plant.
      I'd be very surprised. Plant is too slick.

Comment

I don't know why but every time I see Kalle Sauerland, it looks to me like he just popped his head up from doing a bump of coke.

As for the fight, Plant UD over Feigenbutz.

Comment

Boris Lipsinshltz is available

Comment

Working...
          X