Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2019 Knockout of the Year: Yuniel Dorticos KO10 Andrew Tabiti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2019 Knockout of the Year: Yuniel Dorticos KO10 Andrew Tabiti

By Cliff Rold - For those paying attention, cruiserweight long ago shed its position as a sort of bastard child stuck between the classic light heavyweight and heavyweight classes. No longer just the house Holyfield built, the 200 lb. division has been one of the most consistently loaded, and entertaining, of boxing's seventeen stops along the scale in...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cliff Rold...

You wrote "Dorticos shot his straight down the pipe and Tabiti was asleep before he hit the floor."

When it should be "Dorticos shot his straight down the PIKE and Tabiti was asleep before he hit the floor."

Comment

Nicknamed ''KO Doctor''...........

Comment

The Cruiserweight division is one of the worst in boxing. Usyk unified the division and nobody he beat would be a top 20 in the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gypsy Queen View Post
          The Cruiserweight division is one of the worst in boxing. Usyk unified the division and nobody he beat would be a top 20 in the HW division.

Michael Hunter is already in the top 10, Breidis one punch K.Od one of the current HW belt holders, Bellew was top 10 after destroying David Haye twice.

That's not to mention Glowacki and Gassiev who I both suspect would have very good success at HW the latter especially.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            By Cliff Rold - For those paying attention, cruiserweight long ago shed its position as a sort of bastard child stuck between the classic light heavyweight and heavyweight classes. No longer just the house Holyfield built, the 200 lb. division has been one of the most consistently loaded, and entertaining, of boxing's seventeen stops along the scale in...
            [Click Here To Read More]
            ... though, Canelo's KO was the most telling last year...

... but, OK, BS doesn't rate GBP fighters...

Comment

If this is your KO of the year, why don't you have a clip of it to view? It's like we live in the 1920's and have to have Grandpa tell us about it? Stop being so ****ing boring and backwoods, show us a clip of an action moment

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Michael Hunter is already in the top 10, Breidis one punch K.Od one of the current HW belt holders, Bellew was top 10 after destroying David Haye twice.

That's not to mention Glowacki and Gassiev who I both suspect would have very good success at HW the latter especially.
                I wouldn't have Hunter in my top 15 personally, and he has improved, as well as his only CW loss being to Usyk. Bellew was around a top 20 HW at the time and the 2nd best CW, he beat the shell of David Haye though, let's be real here.

Glowacki would be around top 40 HW, and Gassiev would be no higher than 30,

Current HW belt holder? Please don't tell me that you're talking about Manny Charr? He is in nobodies top 50 HW. I don't know one person who recognises Manny Charr as a world champion. Charlie Zelenoff is a bigger champion than that bum.

Comment

Originally posted by thepugknows1952 View Post
                  If this is your KO of the year, why don't you have a clip of it to view? It's like we live in the 1920's and have to have Grandpa tell us about it? Stop being so ****ing boring and backwoods, show us a clip of an action moment
                  How about you open the article you illiterate luddite. There is a video link of DAZN highlights of the KO in there.

Comment

That was a sick shot. Tabiti was coming forward and moved right into it, essentially doubling the effect of the blow.

Both of Wilder's knockouts this year against Breazeale and Ortiz were devastating as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X