Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Barrios Assaulted and Stabbed During New Year's Eve Party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Barrios Assaulted and Stabbed During New Year's Eve Party

The New Year's celebrations did not end well for former world boxing champion, Jorge 'La Hiena' Barrios of Argentina, as he was assaulted and stabbed this morning in Capilla del Monte, about 100 kilometers from the city of Crdoba, Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]

damn thats some deep stuff...guy is probably that womans boyfriend and that may have been his child..he was obviously someone close

Comment

I remember that war he had with Juan Guzman. Get well champ.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
        damn thats some deep stuff...guy is probably that womans boyfriend and that may have been his child..he was obviously someone close
        Happy New Year, Larry!

Comment

Well I'm glad he didn't die but it's hard to feel bad for a guy who killed a pregnant woman.

Comment

Cold game...

Comment

Damnnnnnn........

Comment

He makes it and the woman who he killed dies. Good for his punk ass I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingscene.com
                  While the knife was buried in the boxer, the attacker allegedly stated in his ear: "This is because of the people you killed."
                  Some Scarface ish.

Comment

Barrios got that karma on his azz. Killing a pregnant woman and its child isnt taken lightly to some. If that was wife and kid Id go all out if they were taken from me. While he gets to roam around living a good life. smh..... oh well....meanwhile in Boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X