No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Fonseca Headlines 2/14 DAZN Show In Anaheim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Fonseca Headlines 2/14 DAZN Show In Anaheim

Golden Boy and DAZN will present a special night of boxing on Valentine's Day as rising star Ryan Garcia (19-0, 16 KOs) defends his WBC Silver Lightweight Title in a 12-round fight against rugged contender Francisco Fonseca (25-2-2, 19. KOs). The event takes place Friday, Feb. 14 at Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif. and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN.

"Golden Boy is proud to present the biggest rising talent in the sport of boxing," said Oscar De La Hoya, Chairman and CEO of Golden Boy. "Ryan Garcia silenced all the skeptics by knocking out a tough contender in Romero Duno, and he did it in just one spectacular round. Aside from being a popular young star who is loved by all women, he's also demonstrated that he's a skillful fighter with power in both hands. So, we will have something special for everyone to enjoy on Valentine's Day when we deliver this great show at Honda Center and live on DAZN."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good matchup. Hopefully the kid sells the joint out and continues his march towards a title shot. Well done Golden Boy

Comment

Tank and Farmers leftovers outstanding fight

Comment

This is a great fight for Ryan. The rest of the card is good if they can line up decent opposition for Linares, Alexis, Blair Cobbs.
        Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Good fight for Ryan he should blow away Fonseca easier than fraud Davis.

Comment

I’ve really enjoyed the Thursday GBP fights in DAZN. Brings me back to the old days when USA used to have Tuesday and Thursday fights.

Comment

Whack fight!

Why is he fighting a career 130 lbs fighter? Ryan should be fighting the top 135 lbs fighters. That’s the division he is campaigning in so he should fight boxers his own size

Comment

wasnt long ago garcia was like "yo release me dude if you dont believe in my talent"..now oscar out here like "loved by all women"....

Comment

its a good fight....ry is facing some decent comp...nothing great...but hes a pup....

Comment

the guy that exposed tank as having no boxing skill and forced him to feed on bums forever nice!

Comment

Working...
                    X