Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Uzbek Breakthrough: Central Asian Nation Aims for Historical Glory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Uzbek Breakthrough: Central Asian Nation Aims for Historical Glory

Just two vivid flashes can define an image for a number of years if not for a whole life. Memory #1. Moscow. July 2006. "How in the world oh, the Almighty! can I get back to work after this!" was pronounced characteristically softly, like most men from the Middle East used to speak Russian, but with a pinch of bitterness.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good read, well researched, I've watched a number of these guys and been impressed, not familiar with all of them but seems at least a few will make noise in the next year or two.

Comment

You forgot to mention Gofur Rahimov, the president of AIBA, famous Gofur - the head of uzbek mafia, one of the most feared and powerful man in asia, one of the reasons uzbek amateurs became so popular and successful
      Btw your article is too long, nobody is gonna read this in US

Comment

I thought for sure Abdullaev was destined for big things in the pros. It never panned out that way.

Comment

Working...
        X