Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa: If No Surgery, I Want To Resume Training in 1 Month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa: If No Surgery, I Want To Resume Training in 1 Month

Former two division champion Yuriorkis Gamboa would like to return to training as soon as possible. Gamboa was in action this past Saturday night in Atlanta, when he was dropped three times and stopped in the twelfth round by Gervonta Davis. The vacant WBA "regular" lightweight title was at stake in the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He really gutted that out but honestly the fight should have been stopped but the ref and his corner basically ignored him. Crazy thing is that Tank would've come looking better if the fight was stopped when the injury happened versus the eventual outcome.

Comment

If no surgery then he doesnt have a torn Achillies. I dunno what he did but it sounds more like a serious sprain than a complete tear.

Comment

That happening to gamboa is literally a miracle for davis. Even a shot gamboa at this stage woulda taken out hype job davis

Comment

I never heard of a ruptured Achilles that didn't need surgery.

Comment

He took a picture of it. Not sure it's ruptured but it looked collapsed or inverted.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOhgb1pn6Q0

Comment

Damn that’s ambitious af! Gamboa doesn’t have anything left to prove. Hang em up Champ and be well with your life. 🥊

Comment

please fight juanma and call it a day gamboa, nothing left you prove.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                    ... thanks for posting this (green K sent)...

... people here have get some proper information on this kind of issues...

Comment

Working...
                    X