Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Outbids Top Rank For Rights To Beterbiev-Meng Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Outbids Top Rank For Rights To Beterbiev-Meng Title Fight

Fanlong Meng's first career title fight could come in front a partisan crowd. With a bid of $1.9 million, Roc Nation Sports-on behalf of Rejoy Group /Longjoy Sports in China-secured promotional rights to Meng's mandatory challenge of unbeaten World light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev through a purse bid hearing held Monday at International Boxing Federation (IBF) headquarters in Springfield, New Jersey. News
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh what the fuck is this.

Comment

i honestly thought roc nation was out of boxing

Comment

It's the ROC!

Comment

Roc who? What? lol Jay-Z laundering money?

Comment

Another Top Rank Champion Gem! Beterbiev & Top Rank making History still...through 2020!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              i honestly thought roc nation was out of boxing
              Nah they gots Mighty Mo Hooker, Darmani Roc, Tramaine Williams and that Japanese heavyweight. They just don’t put on shows anymore. They have most co promoted by Eddie hearns. This right here is some Chinese money backing the project. I wonder if the fight goes to DAZN

Comment

Interesting that Beterbiev might refuse to fight in China, in support of the Uighurs

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Interesting that Beterbiev might refuse to fight in China, in support of the Uighurs
                  Next up would be Buatsi if he vacated. Can smell a conspiracy, lol.

Comment

roc nation??? they are still around?

Comment

Working...
                    X