Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: It Probably Looked Like I Was Tired, I Wasn't Tired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: It Probably Looked Like I Was Tired, I Wasn't Tired

ATLANTA Gervonta Davis realizes he appeared fatigued as he entered territory Saturday night that he hadn't reached in any of his first 22 professional fights. Davis still insisted after stopping Yuriorkis Gamboa that boxing beyond the ninth round for the first time didn't tire him out. Baltimore's Davis gave himself a "C-plus" for his performance, but he contended it wasn't due to conditioning that was questioned during Showtime's telecast, on social media and elsewhere.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Loma, Lopez and Haney all beat Davis imo.

Comment

He was playing possum.

Comment

He had to go 12 rounds to finish a guy that had been down 9 times in his previous 8 fights, a guy that is 38 and has been known to be chinny even when he was young and top of that, a guy that was fighting on 1 leg. Tank better goes on a diet and move back to 130, his power doesn't carry well and he's not as talented as Floyd wants us to believe.

Comment

It just looked like i was gasping for air and couldnt talk after the fight to good.

What a lying bag of shlt. This glock aint got no safety...ah yes it does...its Called Floyd Mayweater.

Comment

I wasn't tired..... I was F'ing EXHAUSTED!!!

Comment

Tank has talent, he needs to measure that talent against another talented fighter in his prime

Comment

This chubby lil clown needs to shut up, he looked awful and the fight was a stinker. He better stay fighting bums and washed up fighters because the top LWs wreck him.

Comment

Funny ass headline. Lol Says it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X