Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Could Fight at 130 or 135 - I'm The Top Dog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Could Fight at 130 or 135 - I'm The Top Dog!

Undefeated two-time super featherweight world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis (23-0, 22 KOs) successfully moved up to 135 pounds and won the WBA Lightweight Title with a 12th round knockout of former unified champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (30-3, 18 KOs) Saturday night live on SHOWTIME in front of 14,129 fans from the award-winning State Farm Arena in Atlanta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Davis has weight issues

Comment

Could barely beat an old man who couldn't walk. Just imagine what Lopez, Loma or Berchelt would have done to him yesterday...

Comment

Gamboa is old and slow now, but some years ago he would destroy Davis pretty easy. Even with his limitations exposed Davis lackness of greatness. He is nothing for a lomachenko for instance.

Comment

Floyd gonna keep feeding cab drivers to Tank...he's a smaller, dumber, lazier version of Broner!

Comment

i love how he says "i'm only 25" lol an even younger lopez is about to fight lomachenko

Comment

Davis has a very thick, round and pudgy build even at a 130 lbs; Which makes me believe that his natural weight weight is probably around a 122 to a 126 lbs.

Comment

Dream on, Tank. Go back to 130. The top guys at 135 will own you.

Comment

Tank using the Mayweather Method.

Tell a lie often enough and idiot fanboys will start to believe it, and ignore your cherry picking and ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Dream on, Tank. Go back to 130. The top guys at 135 will own you.

And Lopez is a legit world champ at 135lbs

Comment

Working...
                    X