Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia on Matchroom Deal: I Want To Keep My Freedom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia on Matchroom Deal: I Want To Keep My Freedom

Mikey Garcia sat on the sidelines for nearly 2 years in the prime of his career as he squared away a contentious contractual dispute with former promoter Top Rank. Having lost a key earning window in his career, the lifelong Los Angeles native didn't want to repeat the same mistakes he's made in the past by tying himself down long term.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is why Al Haymon is the man. He was the lead attorney and negotiator for Mikey. The guy makes sure the fighters are paid.💯🥊

Comment

In other words: I can’t beat any of the top WW at PBC.

Comment

Great news. Now Mikey is free to fight in weight classes his t-rex arms have no business being in and he can stink the place out at the same time. And he gets paid handsomely. It's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
          In other words: I can’t beat any of the top WW at PBC.
          Pretty much. 7m seems to be the going rate to lure talent from PBC to fight on dazn. Eddie Hearn and dazn can’t create stars in the app so they must attempt to lure already established fighters to the app in hopes they bring suscribers. 7m is clearly overspending for Garcia who lost every round to Spence. Garcia felt PBC should make him the nest challenger for Pacquiao off that performance and obviously neither PBC or FOX felt that was in any way intelligent.
          Enter Eddie Hearn.....
          Last edited by Oldskoolg; 12-28-2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            This is why Al Haymon is the man. He was the lead attorney and negotiator for Mikey. The guy makes sure the fighters are paid.����

This is too funny! Some of you are riding Al Haymon so hard your going to break it off!!

Btw Haymon had nothing to do with this deal. Mikey is NOT signed to Al Haymon. He just used Haymon. Haymon is the sucka in this case.

Comment

This is why Al Haymon is the man. He was the lead attorney and negotiator for Mikey. The guy makes sure the fighters are paid.💯🥊
              Where did you get this info? Mikey never needed Haymon to broker a deal between himself and anyone.

The guy is an intelligent person, he is surrounded by educated members of his family. He is well known not to tie himself down to anyone since he got himself free from Top Rank.

So please show us where Haymon negotiate on his behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                7m is clearly overspending for Garcia who lost every round to Spence. Garcia felt PBC should make him the next challenger for Pacquiao off that performance and obviously neither PBC or FOX felt that was in any way intelligent.
                Enter Eddie Hearn.....
                BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  Great news. Now Mikey is free to fight in weight classes his t-rex arms have no business being in
                  BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Haymon's great for putting non-competitive, low risk fights together & taking advantage of the boxing community. PBC=Puking Baby Club!

Comment

Working...
                    X