Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal, Badou Jack - Face To Face in Atlanta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal, Badou Jack - Face To Face in Atlanta

Badou Jack, Jean Pascal Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Boxing's hottest attraction, Gervonta "Tank" Davis,and former unified champion Yuriorkis Gamboa, went face to face Thursday at the final press conference two days before they battle for the vacant WBA Lightweight Title this Saturday, December 28 live on SHOWTIME from the award-winning State Farm Arena in Atlanta in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

[Click Here To Read More]

One thing i like about Pascal is that he always comes in shape and gives his all every fight, besides he has only lost vs good fighters and has only been stopped by Kovalev, so hes definetly a good fighter

But i have to root for my countryman Jack, hes also a really solid fighter who always brings it, he doesnt do anything spectactular but hes a well rounded fighter who has a little bit of everything, besides Jack has been robbed so many times now its not even funny... imo he deserved to win vs Bute, DeGale & Stevenson

Jack wins by UD imo

Comment

I wonder if Pascal can lure Froch out of retirement and into a rematch in the UK.

Comment

Jack's style is going to be very difficult for Pascal. JP's heart and roughhousing is elite and will keep him battling, but once he becomes a stationary target, Jack is going to put a hurting on him.

I expect Jack to score a dominant decision win.

Comment

Working...
        X