Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Yuriorkis Gamboa - Face-Off, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Yuriorkis Gamboa - Face-Off, Final Presser

Davis, Gamboa Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Boxing's hottest attraction, Gervonta "Tank" Davis,and former unified champion Yuriorkis Gamboa, went face to face Thursday at the final press conference two days before they battle for the vacant WBA Lightweight Title this Saturday, December 28 live on SHOWTIME from the award-winning State Farm Arena in Atlanta in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

[Click Here To Read More]

Gamboa looks shopworn and tired.

Comment

boring af !

Comment

How is it possible that Gamboa is shorter than Tank who's 5'5?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Gamboa is listed at 5’5. Plus the man weighs only 126. How tall you want him to be ?

Comment

Its a shame that Davis cant bother to get into proper shape, he has so much potential, i dunno what Davis problem is, he has the best role model in Floyd but Davis doesnt seem to wanna listen, hopefully Davis realizes he needs to stay dedicated all year round before he takes a L, he really be looking like a Tank in between fights...

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Pretty sure both their listed heights are inaccurate. Also Gamboa did win his olympic medal as a flyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by fredo [!] View Post
                Its a shame that Davis cant bother to get into proper shape, he has so much potential, i dunno what Davis problem is, he has the best role model in Floyd but Davis doesnt seem to wanna listen, hopefully Davis realizes he needs to stay dedicated all year round before he takes a L, he really be looking like a Tank in between fights...
                Davis has been active in the gym since his last fight and he looks ready now....all you can do is hope he keeps it up, if he does sky is the limit

Comment

Yeah Gamboa is probably not the prime time goods he used to be but I am looking forward to seeing how Gervontae handles a speedy athletic boxer at a higher weight class.

Gamboa tends to fight to the level of his opposition and I can still remember how much hell he gave Crawford early.

Whatever to the contingent of anything PBC haters. Let’s see it. This one should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                    Yeah Gamboa is probably not the prime time goods he used to be but I am looking forward to seeing how Gervontae handles a speedy athletic boxer at a higher weight class.

Gamboa tends to fight to the level of his opposition and I can still remember how much hell he gave Crawford early.

Whatever to the contingent of anything PBC haters. Let’s see it. This one should be fun.
                    Gamboa is waaaaay past his prime. That's why Davis is fighting him.

Comment

Working...
                    X