Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ahmed Elbiali Aims To Shine, Take Vera Out Inside The Distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ahmed Elbiali Aims To Shine, Take Vera Out Inside The Distance

Light heavyweight power puncher, Ahmed Elbiali (19-1, 16 KOs), is set to fight journeyman Brian Vera (26-15, 16 KOs). The 10-round bout will take place on the Gervonta Davis vs Yuriorkis Gamboa card on December 28, 2019 at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brian Vera???????

Comment

Have to wonder where his career would be at if he had managed that victory over Pascal. It was a slugfest and he was doing well but got gassed and caught (multiple times) and ultimately stopped. Had he won that he probably would have lost to whomever was his next step up...but who knows.

Comment

And fighting Vera will not help his case

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          Have to wonder where his career would be at if he had managed that victory over Pascal. It was a slugfest and he was doing well but got gassed and caught (multiple times) and ultimately stopped. Had he won that he probably would have lost to whomever was his next step up...but who knows.
          I was there live and he was eating bombs from pascal that night. He lost 5 years of his career that night, I don’t think he will ever be the same.

Comment

Have we got to this point

Where we have to give reports on fighters that don’t matter. The closest he will get to fighting in Egypt is to find a relative that he disagree with.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              I was there live and he was eating bombs from pascal that night. He lost 5 years of his career that night, I don’t think he will ever be the same.
              I imagine it was an awesome night! Got to see Luis Ortiz, Cool Boy Steph Fulton and a few other contenders! Yeah, I remember both him and Pascal were throwing some wicked bombs and I wondered how either was standing up. As a side it's cards like this that, if I see live, years later I will look up on boxrec to remember which dudes I saw fight and see where they're at now.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                I imagine it was an awesome night! Got to see Luis Ortiz, Cool Boy Steph Fulton and a few other contenders! Yeah, I remember both him and Pascal were throwing some wicked bombs and I wondered how either was standing up. As a side it's cards like this that, if I see live, years later I will look up on boxrec to remember which dudes I saw fight and see where they're at now.
                Yessir that was the night wilder was there and he stepped in the ring to challenge Ortiz and they that huge argument on live tv hahaha a young unknown teofimo Lopez was there hanging out. Humble kid he’s just got that Brooklyn in him . Going to the DAZN card in January the fights aren’t as good

Comment

Working...
                X