Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kudryashov-Pejsar: Ryabisnky Upset, Two Judges Banned for 18 Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kudryashov-Pejsar: Ryabisnky Upset, Two Judges Banned for 18 Months

On Saturday night, something very few believed in took place at the Ivan Yarygin Sports Palace in Krasnoyarsk, Russia, where WBC #7 ranked Russian cruiserweight Dmitry "The Russian Hammer" Kudryashov was taken the full distance for the first time in his career, winning a split decision over unheralded but spirited Czech Vaclav Pejsar in a scheduled ten-rounder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Corrupt judges banned that quickly, real nice, should happen that way in other countries

Comment

I like it, but it's also actually a clever PR move, cos the robbery was almost certainly worse for Kudryashov and Ryabinsky than the loss was, especially for Ryabinsky who must have been watching his dreams of establishing Russia as a major boxing venue go up in smoke.

Comment

They would ban judges in countries like Russia, would they do that if its the UK or America?

Comment

Good way to distance themselves from the judges. No-one will say now that the judges were paid off by the promoter. Also, Lebedev lost a decision on the same card. Hopefully foreign fighters will believe that they can still get a fair shake in Russia.

Comment

Kudryashov himself was also not so content.

“I’m not a judge, and I’m not the one who is making decisions. I don’t think I did enough for the win. Don’t be angered, folks. I cannot fight [well] but I love doing it. Peace”.
            Props to Kudryashov!

Comment

Those judges were either incompetent or corrupt.

Or maybe too much vodka.

Comment

Are we all gonna ignore the fact that this referees name is Semen Stakheev...

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Johnson! View Post
                  Corrupt judges banned that quickly, real nice, should happen that way in other countries
                  Adalaide Byrd be all like 'dayummm....glad I don't work over there...'

Comment

This shows how corrupted boxing is in USA, good for Russian for doing the right thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X