Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Not Happy With Chavez Sr's Reaction To Son's Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Not Happy With Chavez Sr's Reaction To Son's Critics

Mexican legend Julio Csar Chvez went public to defend his son Julio Csar Chvez Jr. after the stoppage defeat he suffered against Daniel Jacobs. Chavez published a tweet on the social networks where he says he does not agree with the criticisms of his son. Chavez Jr. was stopped in five rounds by Jacobs, after the Mexican star refused to continue fighting beyond the fight round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Morales' issues was with Chavez calling all those that did not understand that Jr. couldn't continue "pende*os" - which is the worst thing you can call a Mexican, besides, "C*inga tu madre" - which ironically, is what Morales called Barrera once.

Comment

Very well said Morales! Took the words right out of my mouth!!

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
        Morales' issues was with Chavez calling all those that did not understand that Jr. couldn't continue "pende*os" - which is the worst thing you can call a Mexican, besides, "C*inga tu madre" - which ironically, is what Morales called Barrera once.
        You’re clearly not Mexican so don’t speak for us.. please

Comment

Chavez is tied into Sinaloa Carteret....Erik better have someone he’s with....
          That is some sad ish down there on the real

Comment

Agree with Erik. Heck! Juan Manuel Marquez got his nose broken in his 4 fight with Pac and look at the end result of that one. No heart!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              You’re clearly not Mexican so don’t speak for us.. please
              Sure Robi, with that pocho sureño handle.

Comment

"When you are hurt or suffer a fracture you can fight," Morales said. "The decision not to fight should be respected, but the decision of those who paid to see a show must also be respected.

"You can not disrespect the fans and journalists with loud words because they think differently, the fans should be respected."

Daddy is enabling his son's public display of loserdom. Cut the strings, already. Tell Jr to change his name to Emanuel Williams Jr and be done with it.

Comment

Classy stuff from Morales, couldn’t agreement more. Paying customers are allowed to react however the hell they like when a guy quits or puts on a terrible performance.

Comment

I saw Junior fight live at 19yrs of age, and the best part was getting to see Senior with my own eyes. On trips to Mexico I’d ask who they like and it’d always be “Junior”. I always rooted for him just like they did. He could never make weight or show up to camp regularly. He’d push the couch back and shadow box with a bowl of cereal in one hand. He is what he was. Part of us enjoyed the train wreck. I didn’t even think this fight would come off. He refused the drug test. Got a restraining order just to make the fight and came in five pounds overweight at a cost of a million dollars. This is prize fighting ur worth what ur worth, he is EL grand campeons Son and that’s what made him relevant, that’s on the fans if he was an attraction that could make money. I’m one of them. Part of me loves that he quit because that’s what people came to see, sum sort of debacle only he could produce. Any real boxing fan is a liar if they say this wasent a likely outcome. CM Punk made a lot money just on name in mma. Good work if u can get it. I’m looking forward to seeing him fight our local tough guy in a recenter a few years from now, presumably at heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X