Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo-Harrison Rematch Draws Second-Best Overnight Ratings of Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo-Harrison Rematch Draws Second-Best Overnight Ratings of Year

The year-end edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox delivered in every way imaginable from the undercard through the main event. Early returns suggested it delivered in a big way on the ratings front as well. Nielsen Media Research fast nationals have Saturday's edition of PBC on Fox averaging 1.415 million viewers, along with posting a 1.3 metered market rating. Headlining the show, Jermell Charlo (33-1, 17KOs) scored a revenge-fueled 11th round stoppage of Tony Harrison (28-3, 21KOs) in their 154-pound title fight rematch live from Toyota Arena in Ontario, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's be real, the only reason the ratings was that good because everyone wants to see how Spence's interview. It was also his first appearance on TV since the accident so no surprise it drew a rating like that.

Comment

That's great! Maybe we can see a trilogy fight between Charlo and Harrison. It was a great fight between them last night and I'm sure many people would love to see a third fight between them...

Comment

Shame Rigondeax wasn't on the card but still entertaining card throughout

Comment

That's why all the talk of a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
            Let's be real, the only reason the ratings was that good because everyone wants to see how Spence's interview. It was also his first appearance on TV since the accident so no surprise it drew a rating like that.
            The casual fan wouldn’t have a clue that Spence was going to be on
            I , myself found out the day before in an article on a boxing sight
            And honestly speaking , I knew it was going to be a lot of gotta thank God bullchit
            Cause he looked like he was trained to respond anytime Kenny laid into him : once again I gotta thank God
            Just was administered to be politically correct especially after his beast comment and that laughing video

Comment

Fox sees what sells.
              They are gonna make the opponents try to go at.
              My coworker was even talking about this fight and he doesn't even watch boxing.

Comment

Trilogy should happen in 2020. Good fight!!!

Comment

I forgot to watch this fight, I was caught up watching NFL football.

Comment

The Ravens an the Clippers wasn't playing on that day so I was able to watch.and I wasn't disappointed the whole event was great.The Ajagba fight was epic as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X