Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison: I Was Doing Whatever I Wanted, Breaking Charlo's Will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harrison: I Was Doing Whatever I Wanted, Breaking Charlo's Will

ONTARIO, California Tony Harrison felt like he was in control of their rematch before Jermell Charlo knocked him out in the 11th round Saturday night. That's one of the primary reasons Harrison was so visibly disappointed after losing the WBC super welterweight title back to Charlo. Harrison survived a second-round knockdown, made the following eight rounds highly competitive and was ahead on one scorecard through 10 rounds (95-94, 93-96, 93-96).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trilogy on the undercard of a ppv in their future

Comment

“Then he proceeded to break my jaw...”

Comment

Tony is the better Boxer...modern day Jermaine Taylor, if fights was only 8 Rounds Tony Harrison would be the best fighter in boxing. Extremely talented but the gas tank and chin lets him down in some big fights unfortunately

Comment

And it got you knocked out

Comment

I think Charlo will pull the same shyt Canelo has to avoid the 3rd fight. Saying right after the fight that he just doesn’t like Harrison.

If they fought a 3rd time I’d expect Harrison to be even sharper and definitely more careful. I’d pick Harrison to win it.

Comment

I would like to see Lara vs. Charlo
              Last edited by garfios; 12-22-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

i had Harrison cruising to a UD victory after round 2. but the judges were preparing to rob him anyway. but its all irrelevant because Charlo removed the judges from the equation. Tony got caught exchanging which is what nobody at 154 should be doing with Charlo. when he was picking his shots and being poised he was cooking Charlo.

Comment

I had it really close but no one was cruising. Close fight that couldve went either way. Looking forward to the 3rd

Comment

harrison totally outclassed charlo. i was disappointed when he let his guard down and got caught. his own fault.

Comment

Working...
                    X