Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba: Fights Like Kiladze Will Help Me Perform Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba: Fights Like Kiladze Will Help Me Perform Better

Ontario, California - Heavyweight sensation Efe Ajagba (12-0, 10 KOs) and Georgia's Iago Kiladze (26-5-1, 18 KOs) slugging it out and trading knockdowns before Ajagba dropped Kiladze in the fifth round, prompting the ring doctor to call a halt to the bout. The end came at 2:09 with Ajagba scoring a TKO victory to maintain his unbeaten record.

[Click Here To Read More]

that's the spirit future champ!

Comment

Exactly!

You'll be growing into a great champion with that attitude sooner than later

Comment

He needs a LOT of work.

He has a good trainer but it's gonna take a long time to correct his flaws.

Comment

Looks like Michael Grant 2.0 to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Looks like Michael Grant 2.0 to me.
            now way. He got caught with a good punch and responded well. He has to correct a few things but overall I think it was a good performance against a guy who wouldn’t quit certainly a much tougher opponent than Dubois fought on Saturday.

Comment

Still, Don't Write Off Efe Ajagba, he can be better.

Efe Ajagba is going to improve based of this fight. He young and he can still fix all his flaws fighting tune-up opponents for the purpose of polishing him in the future to capture a belt and become Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                now way. He got caught with a good punch and responded well. He has to correct a few things but overall I think it was a good performance against a guy who wouldn’t quit certainly a much tougher opponent than Dubois fought on Saturday.
                you ever see Michael Grant Vs Golota?

Comment

I like Efe and I like him with Ronnie Shields who if he listens to him Ronnie will make him a better BOXER to go with that amazing Power

He will be fine, no need to try and rush him! Ronnie Shields been saying 2 years away so he knows he is not ready and have a lot of work to do. He is only 24 so it is no need to rush him along anyway, plenty of time to get better

Comment

He has to work on his stamina and chin, otherwise top 20 puncher knocks his head off.

Whyte and Chisora stop this boy easily at this moment.
                    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 12-22-2019, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X