Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Plans March Return: I'm Not Finished!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Plans March Return: I'm Not Finished!

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Csar Chvez Jr. must spend at least six weeks without boxing after undergoing surgery to repair multiple fractures in the nose and 10 stitches that were put in to close the wound on his left eyebrow. On Friday night in Arizona, Chavez Jr. was stopped by Daniel Jacobs in five rounds. The contest took place at light heavyweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Someone would still book him to fight.

Comment

dumbasses if anyone pays to see him fight

Comment

With all due respect, Jacobs is a dirty fighter, he didn't let me fight, but we asked for a rematch, I don't know if it could happen, I got to hurt him in the fifth round, but then I was cut. And to everyone who says that I am finished, I am not finished ."

Sr wishes Danny was his son

Comment

That bobo the clown haircut he has is a good fit, he needs to quit the fight game and settle into the circus career he’s clearly destined for

Comment

I'm sure your not, but after being let down around 5 times by you now my patience is done with you. Pink pant cereal eating dosser.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              dumbasses if anyone pays to see him fight
              ... they will pay, they will pay -- it's Chavez Sr who's selling (not his son)...

Comment

You're completely useless

Comment

This idiot reminds me of Amir Khan!

Comment

Jacobs saw that Chavez Jr is close to Mickey Rourke, so he tried his best to rearrange his face as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X