Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo vs. Tony Harrison Rematch - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo vs. Tony Harrison Rematch - Official Scorecards

Charlo, Harrison rematch scorecards official - ONTARIO, California Jermell Charlo (33-1, 17 KOs) overcome a very tough challenge to close the show in the eleventh round with a stoppage of Tony Harrison (28-3, 21 KOs) to reclaim the WBC junior middleweight title. (photo by Mark Ortega)

[Click Here To Read More]

Sorry...No way should Charlo have been ahead on those scorecards. I disagree. But it doesn't matter, He did show a lot of heart and vulnerability. The fight against Hurd would have been nice, but I think he beats JRock

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
      Sorry...No way should Charlo have been ahead on those scorecards. I disagree. But it doesn't matter, He did show a lot of heart and vulnerability. The fight against Hurd would have been nice, but I think he beats JRock
      Jermell has a weak inside game. Williams got some range on em and can fight on the inside and out.

Williams would beat the dog sht outa Jermell charlo and Im willing to bet anything on that.

Comment

How does 1 judge have Charlo

Comment

Unbelievable. Lou Moret gave Charlo a sweep of rounds 4-8.
          That is some horrible judging.

Comment

It was a Lions Promotion event. Not surprised Charlo was up. Although the fight was close and extremely competitive, I thought Harrison was giving him a boxing lesson and looked to be the more confident and comfortable fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Jermell has a weak inside game. Williams got some range on em and can fight on the inside and out.

Williams would beat the dog sht outa Jermell charlo and Im willing to bet anything on that.
              True dat...Williams inside game is better than Harrison's...but I hope he has the stamina to do it. I think Harrison ran out of gas

Comment

Horrible scores. Maybe they were influenced by Charlos complaints about the scoring in the first fight (Which I thought Charlo won). But in this rematch I had Harrison winning. Props to Charlo for getting the job done.

Comment

Only Tim Cheatham’s scorecard made sense
                  I had it 96-93 in favour of Harrison at the time of the stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

That’s exactly what was happening tonight
                    Your assessment of JRock beating Charl is exactly how the fight went down tonight
                    The only thing is Charlo has the equalizer : power
                    I like Williams a lot but if he gets caught , like Harrison tonight , it could be over
                    The only thing he does extremely well Charlo , his power

Comment

Working...
                    X