Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Breaks Chavez Jr's Will in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Breaks Chavez Jr's Will in Five Rounds

Jacobs, Chavez Jr. Fight Photos Gallery - Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix - In a battle of former middleweight world champions, Daniel Jacobs (36-3, 30 KOs) won by TKO after five rounds, after Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (51-4-1, 33 KOs) refused to continue after the fifth round was over. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope it's the last time I ever set eyes on this quitter....!

Comment

I won't even talk about Chavez Jr.

But trust me: Jacobs has entered the twilight of his career. He's almost done.

Comment

Hearn sold this to a bunch of dummies. Chavez wouldn't take a drug test, didn't make weight, was suspended in Nevada and people are complaining now? It was crap from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          trust me: Jacobs has entered the twilight of his career. He's almost done.
          I agree. Danny should wiped out the division, become undisputed champ, and then retire.
          The he will be done.

Comment

Jacobs didn’t break his will. All the good punches were landed by Chavez. Chavez is just a front runner bully.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
              I agree. Danny should wiped out the division, become undisputed champ, and then retire.
              The he will be done.
              You probably misunderstood what I meant. I didn't like Jacobs' body language in this fight, he looked tentative and at times even vulnerable. Chavez Jr - besides being categories above in weight - caught him with hard shots that Jacobs would have avoided years ago. And Chavez Jr. is pretty slow.

I don't think Jacobs is going to achieve much more than he already has. I may be wrong, but that's how I see him at the moment.
              Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-21-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

You guys act like Nevada didn't tell you Chavez was just a hook for suckers like you.

Comment

Wouldnt be surprised if JCC Jr has ties with Mexican Mob. They probably told them Jacobs wins TKO in 5. That's why Chavez looked fine and then...just quit.

Gambling is very real

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    You guys act like Nevada didn't tell you Chavez was just a hook for suckers like you.
                    Think that I wanted to bet five Euros on Chavez by knockout, but forgot that the fight was on Friday and not Saturday night

Comment

Working...
                    X