Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois' Trainer is Not Taking Kyotaro Fujimoto Lightly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois' Trainer is Not Taking Kyotaro Fujimoto Lightly

If you believe what the bookmakers think, Daniel Dubois is in for an easy night against Kyotaro Fujimoto at the Copper Box Arena in East London on Saturday night. Martin Bowers, Dubois's trainer, is having none of that, however, and his worries have not been eased by his inability to find out much information about the Japanese heavyweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“Even with [Ebenezer] Tetteh (in Ghana), I knew he had been in the gym and was in shape and I knew that if he had got through two or three rounds he could have settled into the fight and been a problem for us.”
    Lol yeah okay if only he didn't get knocked the **** out in 1 round he could have been a problem. Not buying this script of he's dangerous cause we know little about him. Picked straight out of the Frank Warren can collection as far as I'm concerned.

-110 for Round 1-2 KO heh

Comment

You can take him lightly, he isn't allowed to use feet or elbows. He's no inouge more tenshin

Comment

i think Dubois gets him with the overhand right like Ishida was doing all night

Comment

The Japanese guy is more of a super middleweight. At the end of the day this fight doesn’t nothing for DDD. Just to pad his record like they did for Wilder.

Comment

I got about a dozen of his fights. Dubois camp could have found plenty of video on Fujimoto...His 1st step up fight he got ko’d by Huamono. Dubois should have little trouble taking him out within a few rounds...
            Last edited by joe strong; 12-21-2019, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
              i think Dubois gets him with the overhand right like Ishida was doing all night
              same shot...

Comment

Working...
              X