Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Breaks Down, Stops Cristofer Rosales in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Breaks Down, Stops Cristofer Rosales in Nine

Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona - For the vacant WBC flyweight world title, Julio Cesar Martinez (15-1-1, 12 KOs) broke down and stopped Cristofer Rosales (29-5, 20 KOs) in the ninth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Great stoppage by Caiz. He gave Rosales enough of a chance to get back in a fight that might have been closer than closer than DAZN had scored it and jumped in right when there was a chance for Rosales to get hurt badly.

Comment

Great fight & big win for Martinez. Rosales is a quality fighter who's had his ups & downs after stopping Higa but Martinez broke him down & stopped him impressively. Rosales is still young so he can come back & still keep himself in mix.

Comment

This was a good one, very good stoppage too.

Comment

Martinez is a helluva fighter reminds me of a smaller Barrera the kid will be hard to beat.

Comment

Kid's looked like an absolute fkn beast this year against real solid opposition. I'd fancy him him to beat anyone else at Fly right now and probably by stoppage.

Comment

I generally don't watch fly weights but liked Martinez. Tricky with that left.

Comment

You're a moron to not watch Flyweights

Comment

Who can beat this guy?

Does Tanaka even have a chance?

He has an exciting style for sure.

Comment

Just now watched the fight... yet another elite fighter from the Mexican school of boxing. Nothing new here... just another day in Mexican boxing. New Champ!!

Comment

Working...
                    X