Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal Putting in Work For Badou Jack Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal Putting in Work For Badou Jack Showdown

Jean Pascal Training Camp Photos Gallery - As Jean Pascal prepares to defend his WBA Light Heavyweight Title, the two-time world champion shared an update from his training camp in Puerto Rico as he prepares to take on two-division champion Badou Jack Saturday, December 28 live on SHOWTIME from the award-winning State Farm Arena in Atlanta in a Premier Boxing Champions event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Should be a great fight between two shop-worn champs. Hopefully the winner gets Boesel.

Comment

Let's go Jean!!
      La légende du Québec!!
      A must watch fight

Comment

Pascal beating Browne was one of the surprises of the year to me, great moments. This sounds like a fight I'll be watching as well, Jack in a similar position now

Comment

2 fighters similar in many ways.

Both have won fights you did not think they could win.
          Both have achieved more than anyone would have imagined.
          And both are still going strong.

Like both guys so it will not be an easy watch for me.
          As long as both give a good account of themselves which i am sure about its all good.

Comment

You can say what you want about Pascal, but he's one of the most game in the business. Fought all the monsters at 175, including Kovalev twice, and spars with Biev for fun. Gotta respect that.

Comment

Working...
            X