Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois, Kyotaro Fujimoto Ready For Fireworks in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois, Kyotaro Fujimoto Ready For Fireworks in London

Daniel Dubois looks to put an exclamation point on a terrific 2019, entering his fifth fight of the year as he faces Japan's Kyotaro Fujimoto in a scheduled 12-round regional heavyweight title fight. Both were within their relative weight range during Friday's ceremonial weigh-in. London's Dubois (13-0, 12KOs) tipped the scales at 240 pounds, while Japan's Fujimoto checked in at 230.25 pounds for their headlining bout Saturday evening at Copper Box Arena in Hackney Wick, London, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just watched youtube videos of this Fujimoto guy. Needless to say very disappointed by this matchup. Dubois needs to step up and fight a better opponent. Him and Ajagba needs to fight one (or more) of the following:
    - Price
    - Kabayel
    - Breazeale
    - Pulev
    - Otto Walin
    - Hammer
    - Charles Martin
    - Carlos Takam
    - Gerald Washington

Comment

Dubois is young so I can understand the choice of opponents but I don’t know if I’ll even bother to check the result for this one let alone watch it. Hopefully next year he can step it up a bit.

Had never heard of this Fujimoto guy and from what I watched he’s a first round highlight reel KO waiting to happen.

Comment

Triple DDD

This is a step down compared to the Nathan fight. Please, I hope a fight of Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce materialize in 2020.

Comment

Dubois should at least fight Price or Chisora.

Comment

If Dubois doesn't end this fraud in the 1st, it will be disappointing. The Japanese just can't fight, at least from the little I have seen of him.

Comment

Dubois, I think anyway, is the future of the HW division BUT this is 2 pretty crappy fights in a row for him.

Comment

This kid is the real deal, i expect another knockout

Comment

The larger version of tenshin sounds confident. But that's not always enough

Comment

Binienda's not actually as bad as his 2-26 record suggests. I mean, who the hell could be as bad as that record sounds?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X