Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Riakporhe in No Rush After Claiming British Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Riakporhe in No Rush After Claiming British Title

Richard Riakporhe says he is in no rush to continue the rate of his rapid rise after claiming the British cruiserweight title in only his eleventh professional fight. The 29-year-old South Londoner won the vacant British title with a unanimous points decision over Jack Massey after a scrappy, mauling 12 rounds at York Hall, East London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

somebody actually signed him up he is what you now call the johnny nelson of boxing boring but effective.

I would not pay to watch his fight and rather be paid to watch him fight

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      somebody actually signed him up he is what you now call the johnny nelson of boxing boring but effective.

I would not pay to watch his fight and rather be paid to watch him fight
      People, like you I assume from this comment, tend to forget there are levels in everything we do and especially boxing.

Riakporhe is domestic level and that's how he should be judged. That fight alone was more exciting than the majority of Jonny Nelson's, so that comparison is pointless.

Riakporhe has power and is willing to throw, he gassed last night like a lot of punchers who dont score KO's do, but he was willing to trade and looked vulnerable - what's not to like there?? As a novice pro who you are paying to watch, don't think you can ask much more.

Comment

Working...
      X