Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Harrison, Jermell Charlo - Very Heated Face to Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Harrison, Jermell Charlo - Very Heated Face to Face

Charlo, Harrison Rematch Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC Super Welterweight Champion Tony "Superbad" Harrison and former world champion Jermell Charlo continued their war of words Thursday at the final press conference before they rematch this Saturday, December 21 in the FOX PBC Fight Night main event and on FOX Deportes from Toyota Arena in Ontario, California. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gotta hand it to Tony Harrison.

He went IN Charlo every time he was handed a mic

You could tell Charlo can't wait for the fight

Me neither

Comment

Beast his ass LO

Comment

First fight was a robbery, one of the biggest in 2018. Charlo will finishing the job this time.

Jermell by KO 8

Comment

Harrison is gona get Lubin'd this Saturday.

Comment

It wasn’t a robbery at all.

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
            First fight was a robbery, one of the biggest in 2018. Charlo will finishing the job this time.

Jermell by KO 8

Comment

Harrison is the better boxer, no doubt. If he can keep his composure, and doesn't gas out, outcome should be the same.

Comment

I thought the wrong man was declared winner last time and I thought Korobov beat his brother. Literally reverse the decisions in that card and the right men won.
                The buildup for this fight has been epic though, Charlo ran into someone more quick witted than himself and it’s been classic

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  I thought the wrong man was declared winner last time and I thought Korobov beat his brother. Literally reverse the decisions in that card and the right men won.
                  The buildup for this fight has been epic though, Charlo ran into someone more quick witted than himself and it’s been classic
                  Said the same thing. The wrong Charlo lost that night.

Comment

Should be a great fight!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X