Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Weights: Daniel Jacobs 167.9, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. 172.7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Weights: Daniel Jacobs 167.9, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. 172.7

Technically, everybody made weight in Phoenix. Daniel Jacobs and Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. both came within the modified contracted limit for Friday's DAZN-streamed headliner live from Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. Their originally scheduled super middleweight contest has since been altered to a maximum of 173 pounds to benefit Chavez Jr., who has once again struggled to honor a contracted limit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chavez is a disgrace. Very unprofessional and unmotivated the opposit of a true athlete. Hopefully Jacobs puts a beating on this payaso.

Comment

Jr might as well just fight at lite heavy. This guy has ruined the Chavez name.

Comment

Once again Chavez shows just how lazy and unmotivated he really is

Comment

lol..................

Comment

Smh........

Comment

Strange weights all over. Interesting . Well done to jacobs tho for sticking to the weight. Smart move for experience

Comment

Chavez such a bum. No other fighter gets away with this. I wonder how much of his purses he's given away throughout his career for missing weight. Plan for this one is obviously to try and weight bully Jacobs. I hope Jacobs knocks this d***head out. Unlikely though

Comment

If I was Jacobs ,I would back out of the fight
                  Hurt Chavez in the pocketbook
                  Fugh him

Comment

Jacobs should do a thorough job here despite the weight cheat taking his usual liberties. Promoters wouldn't touch Chavez just on what he can do in the ring but, unfortunately, the value of his name more than compensates for the absence of ability. Means that boxing probably won't be rid of Junior unless or until he tests positive for syphilis.

Comment

Working...
                    X