Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Chavez Jr. Moves Forward, Now At 173-Pound Catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Chavez Jr. Moves Forward, Now At 173-Pound Catchweight

Two days after securing a huge victory in the courtroom, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. fell prey to the toughest opponent of his career-the scale. A currently scheduled non-title fight between the second-generation boxer and Brooklyn's Daniel Jacobs will now take place at a modified catchweight of 173 pounds. An agreement was reached between the pair of former middleweight titlists-which includes an undisclosed settlement payable to Jacobs-after it was revealed that Chavez Jr. would be unable to comply with the previous contracted limit of 168 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I can’t stand this human excretion called Chavez Jr. Has he ever complied with anything in his life at all?

Comment

Guy is a disaster

Comment

I'll be in the building tomorrow night, cheering like hell for Jacobs to knock this ****er out

Comment

Chavez Jr is an embarrassment to the sport. As laughable as his behaviour is, he will probably be able to absorb the forthcoming a$$ whooping from Jacobs longer given the extra lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              I'll be in the building tomorrow night, cheering like hell for Jacobs to knock this ****er out
              So you're helping fund this embarrassment? Chavez is an absolute disgrace.

Comment

Chavez has been one of the biggest jokes in the sport.

Comment

Chavez Jr is disgusting, guys like him kill boxing.

Comment

This is getting farcical. Chavez is indeed a disgrace. I'm not sure if his heart was ever in the fight business but it sure as heck isn't now. He's just looking for paychecks to keep coming in and is willing to get beaten on for 12 rounds or less to get that money.

Comment

Working...
                    X