Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Beating Jacobs Will Open All Doors - I'm Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Beating Jacobs Will Open All Doors - I'm Ready!

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Csar Chvez Jr. is ready for what he calls the fight of his life, scheduled for this Friday in Phoenix, Arizona. He says that in order to get mentally ready, he has the attitude of 'Kill or Die' when he enters the ring, for a contest agreed up at the super middleweight limit of 168-pounds, against fellow former champion Daniel Jacobs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

... "we also know that winning will open all doors," Chavez Jr. told ESPN Deportes.

... "all doors" to where???...

... Saunders?... Plant?... (because it's sure that he can't face Benavidez or Smith...)

Comment

Chavez jr. Has zero chance. He has never had any boxing arguments to lead one to believe he can beat Jacobs. In fact he has demonstrated mental chasms where he won’t let his hands go as in the canelo fight. Just plods his way to the inside taking punishment and not throwing. Jacobs puts so much leverage on those short hooks on the inside and he will pound on Chavez at will, making him quit on his stool. RTD Jacobs.

Comment

Don't be surprise if Chavez wins, Why wouldn't he fight Benavidez? One thing about Chavez is that he doesn't avoid anyone.

Comment

Yeah, aight

Comment

As much as I admire the pops. No way Jr beats Jacobs , no way

Comment

Working...
            X