Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Francisco Santana - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Francisco Santana - Face To Face at Presser

Jarrett Hurd, Francisco Santana Press Conference Photos Gallery - Two-division world champion Danny "Swift" Garcia and hard-hitting Ivan "El Terrible" Redkach went face to face for the first time at a press conference on Wednesday as they previewed their WBC Welterweight Title Eliminator headlining action live on SHOWTIME Saturday, January 25 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

[Click Here To Read More]

Hurd really not taking any chances... Reminds me of a friend who banged a real fatty after being dumped. To get his confidence back...

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      Hurd really not taking any chances... Reminds me of a friend who banged a real fatty after being dumped. To get his confidence back...
      Young guy with a Mazda.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        Hasn't he changed trainers??
        If so can't blame him that he wants a soft touch to see we're he's at.

Comment

This is why people shouldn't pick sides between DAZN, PBC and Top Rank. They all give us trash.

Comment

WTF the size difference.
            Santana is a welterweight No?
            Hurd's confidence must have really suffered after loss to Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              This is why people shouldn't pick sides between DAZN, PBC and Top Rank. They all give us trash.
              They all shovel garbage like this sometimes. But Hurd himself agreed to fight this opponent. The size disparity is ridiculous.

His performance wasn't scintillating but at least Joshua had the balls to directly rematch the man who pummeled him six months earlier.

Was really looking forward to JRock-Hurd II.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
                They all shovel garbage like this sometimes. But Hurd himself agreed to fight this opponent. The size disparity is ridiculous.

His performance wasn't scintillating but at least Joshua had the balls to directly rematch the man who pummeled him six months earlier.

Was really looking forward to JRock-Hurd II.
                I like Jarret but it looked abit suss when once he found out their would be testing 80 days out from the fight he decided to pull out.

Comment

We'll see after this infomercial whether Hurd calls out JRock again, because it seems Team Williams will continue to insist on the same drug testing schedule. JRock and Breadman are doing what's needed in this sport, even if they miss out on big money fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Im mad i cant give u nomore green K

100% facts

Comment

Working...
                    X