Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabriel Maestre, Diego Chaves Plan For Fireworks in WBA Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabriel Maestre, Diego Chaves Plan For Fireworks in WBA Clash

Gabriel Maestre and Diego Chaves will climb into the Sugar Baby Rojas ring in Barranquilla to star in the "Double Impact" event this Thursday night. The Venezuelan Maestre will defend his WBA-Fedebol title of the super welterweight class against the experienced Argentine native in a battle that many are wondering who will come out victorious.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think I first Chaves against Thurman. Good fight and I recall him buzzing Keith a time or too. I always thought Chaves had a lot more potential than his ring results. Now, he's well past his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      I think I first Chaves against Thurman. Good fight and I recall him buzzing Keith a time or too. I always thought Chaves had a lot more potential than his ring results. Now, he's well past his prime.
      i agree. i was a big fan of chaves. that thurman fight was a really good one. the fight with bradley was really good too. kell brook didn't want to fight him soon after that. draculitch screwed him against rios.

Comment

Working...
      X