Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kyotaro Fujimoto Hits London, Vows To KO Dubois

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kyotaro Fujimoto Hits London, Vows To KO Dubois

Fujimoto Photos Gallery - JUST FOUR DAYS AWAY from his titanic tussle with Daniel Dubois, Japanese Heavyweight Kyotaro Fujimoto today battled the British weather as he enjoyed Christmas by the River' market at London Bridge City. Unphased by the prospect of festive fisticuffs with power-puncher Daniel, confident Kyotaro spent the day sampling food from the bustling Christmas market, posing for photos beneath the iconic Tower Bridge and bizarrely facing-off with a sculpture of The Snowman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love how Warren goes out and ship all these creampuffs from foreign countries for DDD to feast on. Not that Dubois needs to be rushed or anything, but i would hate to see Warren do a Wilder with DDD. He compare DDD to Wilder some time ago and how Wilder had to be protected by Finkel, hopefully that wouldn't be the same (40-0) before he fights anyone with a genuine threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Love how Warren goes out and ship all these creampuffs from foreign countries for DDD to feast on. Not that Dubois needs to be rushed or anything, but i would hate to see Warren do a Wilder with DDD. He compare DDD to Wilder some time ago and how Wilder had to be protected by Finkel, hopefully that wouldn't be the same (40-0) before he fights anyone with a genuine threat.
      Yeah id rather warren got him some fringe contenders who have fought in us or britain that people have seen box. This guy is a blown up cruiserweight from japan hardly a household name.

Comment

Lamb being led to slaughter. He's gonna get ragdolled.

However much Warren is paying this guy, it's not enough.

Comment

Translation no good. "Vows to be KO'd."

Comment

4 days is not enough to acclimatize to the time zone btw. When i went from UK to Tokyo, i was waking up at 5am every day and absolutely exhausted by 9pm, no matter how much i played with my sleep schedule. DDD by total annihilation

Comment

We know if Japan took boxing as serious as sumo, karate, judo, karaoke they'd rule the world with their high IQ from fish intake
              But this offering Dubois should stop him. Unless he has a defence im not aware of
              Last edited by hugh grant; 12-18-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Fujimoto is solid fighter, but he is here to make Dubois looking good.

Comment

Well, if nothing else he might charm the UK a bit and get called back for another decent level fight.

Kyotaro is decent, but I think he lacks the proper distance game and approach for boxing. I think DD by KO, however, Kyotaro will put up a good effort and by doing so give Dubuis a chance to display some skills.

Comment

Working...
                  X